Moderated by: Stuart W, Grainne
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 

AuthorPost
 Posted: 07-14-2023 02:29 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
JudyBuddy

$140K

She FEATURES a new (2015) Yanmar 75HP Diesel Engine, Transmission and Racor Filter;  air-conditioning unit  new in 2018; all sails (mainsail, genoa and jib) in good condition along with all of the new (2015) standing rigging; and also features a spacious salon area below deck and comfortable cockpit area (with enclosure) as well to entertain your guests.

Electronics Include: Raymarine C-Series GPS Chart Plotter; RayMarine Radar (New in 2018); B&G Wind Indicator; B&G Depth Sounder; Raymarine Auto Pilot (New in 2018); ICOM VHF Marine Radio w/Distress; SSB Radio; Three (3) solar panels 140 Watts each; Wind Turbine 400 Watts (New in 2018); Stereo System and TV Set.

Other Updates and Notations: Two (2) new plastic fuel tanks replaced in 2020; New Holding 2020; Anchor, Rode & Chain (300 feet)’ new in 2015; New Maxwell Electric Windlass Anchor System in 2022. Standard Rigging: All replaced with new in 2015. Cockpit Enclosure with Side Curtains all new in 2015;   New 30 gallon Hot Water Tank in 2018. There is an installed Northern Lights 5kW Generator that was new in 2015 with only 190 hours on it and although it is currently not working it is included in the purchase price. Life Raft New in 2017 (due for re-inspection); Swim Ladder and Platform new in 2014; Nice dinghy with chaps. She was on the hard deck for service work and bottom paint in 2020 and was launched back in the water in May of 2022.

PM me, I up 24/7

Attachment: JudyBuddy.jpg (Downloaded 55 times)

Current time is 08:43 pm
IP Home Port > Boat Ads > IP44 > Island Packet IP44 For Sale

Celebrating Our
25th Anniversary

Gallery Menu
IP Home Port Gallery
View All Photos
View My Photos
Upload Photos
Edit My Gallery

Visit The Factory

IPs For Sale

IP Home Port
Yacht World
Sailboat Listings
Boat Trader

This Website Is Not Affiliated With Nor Operated By Island Packet and Seaward Yachts, LLC
---------------------------
All Trademarks And Copyrights Remain The Property Of Their Respective Owners
Your Usage Of This Website Signifies Your Acceptance Of The Terms Of Use

UltraBB 1.2.01 Copyright © 2008-2024 Jim n Chris - PHP version 8.3.6
Remainder Of Website Copyright © 1998-2024 by Stuart Williams