|Island Packet IP26 MkII For Sale
Bearboat: A strong, very well-maintained 1983 IP26 Mark II, sloop-rigged full keel/centerboard model. Sailed extensively in and beyond the Chesapeake Bay, featured in the August 2007 Soundings article on “Small-Boat Cruising.” Located in the water at Galesville, MD, ready to go! Upcoming 2020 relocation forces sale.
Contact: Stephen Blakely via PM or e-mail.
- Length: 26' 2" waterline, 30’ 0” overall.
- Beam: 10’ 6”.
- Draft: 2’ 8” cb up, 6’ 0” cb down.
- Displacement: 8,000 pounds.
- Hull: Stripped to gelcoat and new barrier coat and bottom paint applied in 2017.
- Eng: Yanmar 2GM 13 hp diesel (rebuilt 2017, <100 hours). Burns ~0.5 gph.
- Tankage: Fuel, 18 gal.; water 31 gals.; holding tank 12 gals.
- Sails: + 400 sq. ft., Main: 178 sq ft.; Jib: + 200 sq ft. (110%), and cruising spinnaker, all in good condition. All lines led aft to cockpit. Single ̶ line 1st and 2nd reefs.
- Electronics: Garmin Echomap 54 DV at helm with dedicated in ̶ hull depth transducer for readout on the unit. Garmin gwind and depth readouts on the cabin (2018) (separate thru ̶ hull depth transducer for depth). Standard ̶ Horizon 1600 DSC VHF with RAM at the helm (2017).
- Major upgrades: Owner has replaced/rebuilt the rudder, centerboard, bowsprit, and cabin sole in recent years.
- Standing headroom, sleeps 3, two-burner alcohol stove, SS sink.
- Bimini and custom dodger. Winter cover.
- Two-person sit-on-top kayak conveys.
More photos online at http://bit.ly/31OMSmf
[ ... Phone number and e-mail address removed for security reasons. To contact another user offline, simply click on their username and select either Send PM or Send Email ... ]
Last edited on 10-05-2019 04:51 pm by