View single post by Frank
 Posted: 05-07-2019 05:49 pm
 PM  Quote  Reply  Full Topic 
Frank

The docks at Saint Andrews Bay Yacht Club are pretty much gone, don't know the status of the actual club building.  Wouldn't hurt to try to contact somebody over there.

Cbreeze was in the boatyard , not normally a great place IMO, but for Michael turned out to be better than behind my house.  She got her vanity bruised a little, but patched up and back going again.  Hunter Riddle made her a new genoa, so she is wearing a big smile.  Keep looking for a J boat to take on, but I think they all got blown away. 

We had a little damage but compared to so many were very fortunate.  If you are sleeping under your own roof you have nothing to complain about.  About 1/4 of the population of Bay County just up and left.  No jobs, and no place to live.  My second Cat 4 (reckon Michael now a 5) but not interested in making it 3.

Matt you could just buy Jerry's 31 then you could have a Canadian IP and a Florida IP for when the ground turns white.  We don't have a thousand islands but we have a few pretty ones.
Frank

Close Window